By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, and all applicable laws and regulations,
and further agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law and trademark law. “Knights of Columbus Uniforms” means the Knights of Columbus and any parties involved in the manufacture, distribution and sale of the goods featured on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms internet website ca.kofcuniform.com.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Knights of Columbus Uniforms at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site are provided "as is". Knights of Columbus Uniforms makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Knights of Columbus Uniforms does not warrant or make any representations concerning
the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Knights of Columbus Uniforms or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site, even if Knights of Columbus Uniforms or a Knights of Columbus Uniforms authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Knights of Columbus Uniforms does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Knights of Columbus Uniforms may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Knights of Columbus Uniforms does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Knights of Columbus Uniforms web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
November 25, 2019